Delivery & Payment

Terms of Delivery: Ex Works

Free delivery is possible, depending on the destination and order amount:

  1. Deliveries in the Netherlands: Free starting from €2000.
  2. Deliveries to Germany: Free starting from €2000.
  3. Deliveries to Luxembourg: Free starting from €2000.
  4. Deliveries to Austria and Switzerland: Free starting from €2000.
  5. Deliveries to Belgium: Free starting from €2000.
  6. Deliveries to France: free starting from €2000.
  7. Deliveries to Italy: Northern region – free starting from € 2500; Southern region – free starting from € 5000
  8. Deliveries to Spain: Northern region – free starting from € 2500; Southern region – free starting from € 3500
  9. Deliveries to Portugal: Northern region – free starting from € 2500; Southern region – free starting from € 3500
  10. Deliveries to UK: Northern region – free starting from € 4000; Southern region – free starting from € 2500
  11. Deliveries to Ireland: Free starting from €5000.
  12. Deliveries to other destinations: Please contact our sales department.

Payment terms:

  1. For new customers: 30% in advance (deadline depending on date of order and delivery); remaining 70% within 30 days.
  2. For existing clients: within 30 days or as individually agreed per contract.

Our website uses cookies. Our Privacy Statement details how we deal with your personal data.